Any Electrical, Plumbing, Roofing, Sign Repair, or Tree Trimming company needs to have a current City of Billings Contractor’s License before work is to begin. This list may not be complete. Be sure to contact City Hall if you do not see the contractor’s name in the document below. If you are a contractor and wish to do business in the City of Billings, you can find out required forms needed to apply for a contractors license by calling City Hall or by clicking here.