Sidewalk Improvements on U.S. Route 60 in Billings
Beginning Monday, February 26
Where: U.S. Route 60 between west of Howcroft Avenue and east of Terrill Creek Road in Billings
When: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday, February 26 until Monday, March 25
What: Contractor crews to upgrade sidewalks to conform to Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements, including installing and replacing sidewalks, installing crosswalks, curb, gutter and curb ramps and updating pedestrian signals, pavement marking and updating signs. This is part of a project to upgrade sidewalks along various routes in Christian & Lawrence Counties.
- Driveway concrete replaced in half sections and temporary gravel driveways will be provided to allow access to the property
- Drivers may encounter flaggers and lane drops where crews are working
- Route 60 Open
- Drivers urged to find alternate routes
- No signed detours are planned
- Check MoDOT’s Traveler Information Map for road closings/traffic impacts
Weather and/or scheduling conflicts could alter the work schedule.
For more information, call MoDOT in Springfield at 417-895-7600 or visit www.modot.org/southwest
Take the Challenge! Buckle Up/Phone Down