City Of Billings P.O. Box 207 Billings, MO 65610
Phone 417-744-2581 Fax 417-744-4560
AGENDA FOR THE REGULAR SESSION OF THE BILLINGS
BOARD OF ALDERMEN MEETING ON MAY 17, 2018
AT 7:00 P.M. IN THE BILLINGS CITY HALL
Mayor David Rauch will open the meeting with the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Mayor Rauch to introduce Scott Gold. Clerk will administer the Oath of Office to Mr. Gold.
- Dennis Lyon the representative from NLC to do a presentation on the Service Line Program.
- Mayor Rauch to appoint a new liaison for the Library. Possible Vote.
- Brown to present two bids for digging and concrete for the portable cover over the generator.
NEW BUSINESS, MEMORIALS, PROCLAMATIONS AND ORDINANCES.
- Consent Agenda. Vote.
Review and approve the Minutes of the Regular Session of April 19, 2018 of the Billings
Board of Aldermen Meeting.
Review and approve the Treasurer’s Report.
Review and approve the Police Report.
Review and approve the Municipal Court Report.
Review and approve the Animal Control Report.
Review and approve the Wastewater & Water Maintenance Report.
Review and approve the Water Collections Report.
Review and approve the Building Inspector’s Report.
Review and approve Library Minutes and Financial Statement.
- Mayor Rauch to discuss the new tractor and the sale of the old tractor. Possible Vote.
- Board of Aldermen Workshop at Springfield on Thursday, May 24th from 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., cost is $30.00 per person. Contact Chris if anyone wants to attend.
- Brown to discuss a Flag Pole for City Hall. Possible Vote.
- Brown to give update on the storage building, the security lights and the Control Panel. Possible Vote.
- Brown to discuss quotes for handrails at the wastewater plant sand filter building. Possible Vote.
- Brown to discuss aeration basin repairs needed, a bearing is going out, Cameron suggested having all of the repairs completed. Also needs a new motor. Estimated cost would be $10,000.00.
However, this will be paid for out of the Bond Money. Possible Vote.
- Brown suggests involving Leon Rauch and Wilbur Allen in the Mural. Possible Vote.
- Hopkins made booklets for all Board members and the Mayor concerning MSU Visioning Plan for the City of Billings. Does the Board want to discuss any further action on this item? Possible Vote.
- Haskins asked which date the Board wanted to place the Ordinance for the Sales Use Tax, the August Ballot or the November Ballot. Possible Vote.
- Nicolas Harter will be submitting his resignation from the Board effective May 17th. Harter is moving out of Ward II. Possible Vote.
- Review and approve payment of wages, expenses, bills, statements and other expenditures for the month of April 2018. Possible Vote.
The Undersigned, Hereby Certifies That a True Copy of the Foregoing Agenda was posted at City Hall,
Billings, Missouri on this the 15th day of May at 3:00 p.m.
Ruth M. Haskins, City Clerk
(Sorry I was out of the office May 16th thru May 21st.)